Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Content Editor to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Voxburner in the launch of Voxburner +, our online subscription for premium youth marketing insight and content.
- Reaching out to global brands to build out our webinar series, and assisting with building the content for our global physical event YMS
- Ownership and creation of quarterly content calendars, curating content daily to accommodate for current youth marketing trends
- Writing and building the Voxburner blog
- Creating and developing downloadable content across the year that will be utilized by some of the biggest brands in the world!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Vision, passion and game-changing ideas - you’ll be working to create a ground-breaking vision and content strategy for Voxburner + and YMS
- Excellent research skills.
- Brilliant relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- A creative mind balanced with excellent copywriting skills (and you’re a stickler for the detail!)
- An impressive understanding of the youth marketing industry
- A proactive and tenacious attitude, with a target driven mindset in order to secure the best speakers in the industry.
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.