As part of our editorial team, you will be responsible for reviewing content across a range of campaigns and sectors, ensuring that it fully meets all requirements and our clients’ high quality expectations. You will play an integral role in maintaining content workflows by ensuring that content is delivered on time and by giving constructive feedback to our team of writers to drive quality.
- Editing content across multiple campaigns and markets with the ability to work efficiently whilst maintaining a high editorial standard.
- Ensuring that all content adheres to both client and in-house guidelines.
- Providing constructive feedback to writers to drive quality standards.
- Responsible for writer training, progression and development and continuously looking for ways to improve quality.
- Proactively liaising with fellow editors to ensure queries from writers are answered in a timely manner.
- Regularly creating topic ideas for clients, with the ability to present ideas in the client’s preferred format.
- Liaising with project managers on writer suitability for campaigns.
- Working alongside fellow editors to interpret and action client feedback promptly.
- Training junior and remote editors.
- Fluent English (C2 English qualification)
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think creatively
- Proven time-management and organisation skills with the ability to self-motivate
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO services.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge or interest in iGaming, sports or finance.
- Previous people management experience.
- ICS-digital was established in 2008 and we’ve grown year-on-year from day one.
- We grew throughout the pandemic and continued to recruit heavily to fuel our success for international clients
- The agency was acquired in 2018 by Spotlight Sports Group who are a private equity-backed media business (running established brands such as Racing Post)
- We have a rock-solid financial platform with a strong balance sheet in our own right with revenues in excess of £10m, on top of the cash-positive backing from our owners who generate £70m+ in annual income
- This means that we have the stability and growth ambitions to be a fantastic environment to develop your career, supported by our large (and friendly) multilingual team.
The Non-Standard Stuff You’ll Receive
- Inclusive company culture with a (genuine) open-door policy
- This is coupled with a flexible, two-ways street approach to career development and progress; work effectively and go above-and-beyond when required and you will absolutely be rewarded in return.
- Making a difference for our clients and our capabilities as an agency does not go unnoticed and neither does an ambitious attitude
- We offer numerous opportunities for development to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a firm commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We will provide a path for progression, but we’re absolutely open to deviating away from that if another area of the business interests you more
- Regular team incentives and social events, as well as the support of our 80+ team members
- We offer a modern, state-of-the-art and comfortable work environment to suit everyone’s needs
- As part of a bigger Group, we offer security and a great platform to work from, but we retain an experimental, start-up approach to drive the company forward
- That start-up mentality means we’ll always listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- This goes for internal feedback around staff wellbeing and development opportunities, as well as revenue-generating initiatives. If it’s commercially viable, we’ll give it a go
- We’re a grown-up business and we’re good at what we do. We have an exceptional reputation with a number of global brands who trust us with large budgets because of our work ethic, transparency and ability to get things done - our goal is client success, not agency politics.
And Here Is The Standard Stuff
- Healthcare, life cover and pension schemes after qualifying period
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Hybrid working – minimum of one day a week in the office.