Applications close on Mar 10th
We are seeking a motivated and savvy part-time Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our clients. Your primary duties will include, proofreading and editing, analyzing, and ensuring all content published meets the required standards and guidelines.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A Bachelor’s Degree in English or a related field is a must.
This has the potential to turn into a full-time position as the company scales.
Start date: Immediately
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Media, or related field
- 5+ years demonstrated excellence in content creation or editing, including online publishing
- Experience with HTML, XML, DITA and related content-management tools
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills
- Experience adhering to editorial and technical style guides
- High level of English oral and written communication
- Comfortable with frequent cross-functional and senior management contact
- Plagiarism check
- Grammar checking and editing
- Follow up on writers’ deadlines.
- Make sure writers are following guidelines and briefs correctly