At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We're a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we're excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi and Ethereum stacks.
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
Your Role as Content Editor at 0x
The content we publish on our website, blog, social media, and other channels is crucial in conveying the story of who we are, why we exist, what we stand for, where we are today, and how we'll ultimately reach our mission. Your main job is to manage our content publishing process, ensuring that we create clear and compelling content for our community and external audiences.
Your role will ensure that we are consistent in how we represent ourselves, whether in the quality of our writing, our brand voice, or established narratives. You will work closely with our product, platform, and research teams to understand and support their marketing and engagement strategies. You will also work closely with the 0x Community DAO to understand and support their communication strategy.
As our content editor, you will find ways to increase our distribution by putting the right content in front of the target audiences at the optimal time.
- Manage the 0x blog: create, proofread, edit, and publish content about our project, products, ecosystem, and community
- Own the publishing process, ensuring all outward content is clear, compelling, and brand-aligned
- Provide editorial feedback to content contributors
- Identify new topics to create more awareness, integration, and usage of our products and services
- Manage our Ghost publishing platform
- Act as a guide and mentor to writers on how to create clear and compelling content
- Globalize our story: develop and operationalize an effective content translation and distribution strategy
- Foster positive relationships with publications and organizations that can further distribute our content
- A grammar and copy enthusiast, with a passion for storytelling
- 2-3 years of experience writing for a digital publication + minimum of 1 year in an editing role
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Possesses the ability to decompose complex technical concepts into simple and easy-to-understand content
- Experience editing for SEO and familiarity with basic SEO best practices
- Excellent editorial judgement with a clear understanding of voice & tone guidelines, brand guidelines, angles, audiences and demographics
- Familiarity with the AP stylebook
- Thrive in working against tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Multimedia production experience
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered for you and your family
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF, available for all team members
- Daily at-home lunch delivery in SF and additional meal reimbursements
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers.
0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.