This role is for a freelance copywriter who's entrepreneurial, enjoys communicating complex ideas in a simple way, and has experience in marketing.
You will be helping write blog posts, newsletters, and tweets for an innovative tech startup that's democratizing web app development.
Ideally, you know and love HTML, CSS, and the internet. You’re excited by the incredibly power even a single voice can have when the whole world’s connected.
Make sure to write "I LOVE HTML" in your application, so we know your are intentionally applying here. ;)
- Writing and editing Twitter threads that break down complex technical topics into easily digestible pieces of content
- Writing and editing monthly blog posts that introduce new & exciting topics to a technical audience and help drive audience excitement & engagement
- Writing and editing a monthly newsletter that keeps people involved in our community and converts some of them into paying customers
- 3+ years writing marketing and technical copy
- Has a portfolio of existing work
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the democratization of power through technology
- Able to think through complex ideas and break them down into simple concepts
- You'll be working on a fast-moving, early-stage startup that cares deeply about its mission and its community
- You'll have a lot of freedom to develop and pursue your own ideas and create original content
- You'll learn a lot about engaging with and educating potential customers by pitching a vision of the future and interacting with them on social media in real time.