Our mission is to help the next billion people experience the future of finance.
We’re looking for a leader to help define the future of content design for our products, set strategies, and develop a culture of excellent content in all areas where we interact with customers. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan, and while this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote-first and believe in you working wherever you work best.
As a Content Designer, you will dip your toes and dive headlong into high-impact content initiatives to guide our users through our products in an effective and delightful way. You’ll bring your experience working on consumer products to design content experiments, ship improvements, and measure results. If you love wrangling opinions, reconciling them with data, and making sure people are rowing in the same direction, then leave us a hello.
What You’ll Achieve
- Leverage data, insights, and user feedback to bring in human voices into problem statements, product interface, and user journeys
- Generate multiple ideas quickly, and connect regularly with customers to validate directions
- Participate in design critique and present work in product leadership feedback meeting
- Own the end-to-end experience translating the brand into our products
- Offer a content design perspective throughout the product development process, influencing strategic decisions across product to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency
- Partner with product designers, product managers, user researchers, product marketing, and engineering to build and ship along the company vision
- Work across teams to drive consensus and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals
What We Look For In You
- 5+ years of experience as a UX writer, product content strategist, content designer, growth writer or a similar role
- A solid history of outstanding writing and a portfolio of strong examples with stories of how your end-to-end writing approach and role led to meaningful improvements
- A natural instinct to tackle large, complex problems head-on, and a tendency towards action
- A passion for inspiring design and product teammates with a clear vision
- Ability to achieve consistency by following, maintaining, and evolving content standards
- Familiarity with content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfort presenting and working with senior executives
Nice to Haves
- Experience designing content experiences for Fintech, Investment platforms, or Crypto products.
- Experience working with global teams across offices and timezones
- Fluent in Mandarin.