Narvar is Growing! We are hiring a Content Designer to help us empower top brands to reach their business objectives. In this role, you will own the success of industry-leading brands on the Narvar platform. You will develop collaborative relationships to drive strong user adoption and excellent retention rates for Narvar’s solutions, demonstrating value every step of the way.
You will deeply understand your customer’s business and use cases and act as an extension of their team. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will make data-driven recommendations to improve their customer experiences and drive ROI. Our clients include some of the most iconic brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
Our design team is looking for a Content Designer / Strategist who is more than a copywriter. We need a storyteller, a design thinker, and a guardian of the user experience who meets customer needs with clear, consistent, and compelling content.
You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Narvar products and experiences.
Day to Day
- Turn product requirements into clear and engaging storylines and conversations for consumers.
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that meets product goals and end user needs.
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Strategize with Product Managers for language translations that ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- Maintain and evolve Narvar’s content standards, including voice and tone through example, training, and reviews.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products – influence page layout, interactions and visual design.
- Present your work and articulate your design thinking to teammates, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
- Proactively identify problems you can help solve and deliver on them.
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills.
- 3-5 years of professional writing experience, with 3 years writing web and mobile content, preferably for interactive user experiences.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process in creating UX and conversation based copywriting.
- A positive “get it done” attitude with the ability to stand up for your work.
- Be at ease managing multiple products and projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
- Experience in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field.
- You love working with beautiful products and amazing brands.
- You’re “On it!” There is no task too big or small.
- Variety is the spice of your life.
- You transform ambiguity into clear objectives and requirements.
- You leave no stone unturned in your search for answers.
- You arrive with a point-of-view and seek to leave with new perspectives.
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.