Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems.
Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100 and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is just the start… We’re assembling a new digital function from scratch.
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
Additionally, the team will be responsible for defining best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system.
At the heart of what we’re building is our adaptive learning platform which will become the bedrock for our wider digital eco-system. This platform will allow us to maximise our IP, content, and data from 20 years as behavioural science & change management experts and allows us to expand into new markets.
You’ll be working as part of a cross-functional team of product managers, behavioural scientists, product designers and engineers to create content that delivers real behavioural change in a fun, accessible way.
As a content designer on the team, you’ll be championing best practice, and producing industry-leading digital content through Agile working practices. You’ll also be leading on content design elements in your pod, so strong experience collaborating with UX and product designers is essential. You need to be able to write snappy, bite-sized content.
While our focus is on creating new content, MindGym also has a legacy of complex, valuable IP. You’ll need to be able to evaluate existing materials, understand the psychological models that underpin them, and decide what and how to transform into new content.
We’re building both the team and product from scratch, so you’ll have the chance to shape the direction of our culture and product.
- Working with behavioural scientists to design, write and edit content
- Embedding design thinking into the content production process
- Working with UX and product design to creatively use the right media to create dynamic interactions, deciding if the content should be presented as text, video or tools, etc.
- Modelling how content should behave within the product, including content flows and information architecture
- Content design/UX writing for the product
- Understanding and adhering to standards and guidelines
- Understanding user research requirements and participating in testing sessions
- Feeding into frameworks for evaluating content
- Championing accessibility and best practice within the business
- Helping to shape content production processes
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to understand business and client priorities
- Experience as a content designer and/or UX writer – you know how to create effective content for digital channels, ideally for modern digital products (apps, not just web)
- You can follow tone of voice and style guidance and write on-brand zesty copy with ease
- Experience working with complex, multi-faceted content that’s dynamically served with an ability to think critically about user journeys and content flows, and to connect the dots between them
- Agile working in a cross-functional product team. You know about Agile methodology and can apply an Agile mindset to all aspects of your work. You can work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and use an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid deliver
- Excellent knowledge of product design, user research and accessibility and working closely with these relevant disciplines in a day to day cross-functional environment
- Experience of applying user research insights to iterate content and improve user experience
- An interest in psychology/behavioural change and human performance
- Localisation experience
- Prototyping, UX, wire-framing experience is a bonus
- Experience developing psychometric diagnostic tools or e-Learning materials
MindGym is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to provide a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, so we can harness the power of a diverse team.
We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We are building flexibility into our every-day ways of working and are open minded when it comes to individual requests for specific flexible working arrangements.