We are looking for a motivated Content and PR Lead to join our Marketing team. Our Content and PR Lead will be responsible to manage our extensive content pipeline and PR-campaigns that help us spread the message about SecurityTrails™ and our product lineup.
- Together with the Marketing Team you will write first-class content that attracts our target audience
- Together with the team you create a unified “Voice” of the company and make sure it is used in all our messaging and content
- You will ongoingly publish articles on our marketing channels that include our website, the blog and our newsletter.
- You help our team of Researchers and Content Creators to create great content and make sure that all content aligns with our guidelines
- You proactively manage and expand our PR network and run PR-campaigns that support brand awareness
- You support other departments by writing text for our online platforms, refine job descriptions, etc.
- Native english speaker
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- You work data driven and understand how to interpret data, bonus points if you previously worked with Google Analytics
- Background in the IT industry with related knowledge about IT Security topics. Knowledge with other IT.
- Experience with video content is a plus
If you are also able to align our data products with our business goals, we would like to meet you.
Perks and Benefits
- Working full-time remotely
- Trips to team meet ups are paid
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Monday till Friday working days
- Paid vacations
- Educational support
- Great company culture
Visit us to learn more about our remote work culture and our further open jobs!
SecurityTrails™ strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.
SecurityTrails™ was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 30 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.