Based at Invenco's headquarters on Auckland's North Shore, the Compliance Technical Writer position will be focused on creating and maintaining our Industry and Regulatory compliance collateral and the team keeping us accurately documented.
The role supports our Compliance Leads and will focus on custodianship of compliance documentation, process, and lifecycle management, and ensure the broader teams of subject matter experts and suppliers are supported. A key function of this position will be technical writing, ensure documentation quality and consistency is maintained.
The Core Functions Are, but Not Limited To
- Ensuring all our Industry and Regulatory compliance is supported and maintained.
- Ensuring our compliance documentation is sustainable and repeatable.
- Ensuring that we’re continually improving our compliance systems and processes, making them relevant and visible.
- Supporting the broader compliance team to ensure our compliance and standards systems are continually referenceable.
- Support managing our vendors that we use to support the compliance systems we uphold (Labs, Certifying bodies etc) and also our manufacturing partners ensuring they’re running the right processes and maintaining compliance quality and documentation.
What You Will Bring
We are looking for someone with a proactive mindset, self-motivated and with outstanding time management and organizational skills. You will be excellent with communication, have a passion to learn and engage with our international teams, suppliers and vendors. You will also have the following skills/experience with:
- Document Management systems and Frameworks
- Document writing, and analysis
- Working knowledge of Compliance Frameworks – ideally in either the safety or payments industries.
- Real world experience with ISO standard implementation and upkeep
At Invenco we are intersecting global payments change with revolutionary hi-tech products, services, and solutions. Our highly talented and diverse team is spread all over the world to meet that demand with offices in New Zealand, The US, UK, Malaysia and Canada. We currently have a “once in a career” opportunity in front of us and need even more great people on our team. If chasing excellence in world-changing tech is what you’re about – there has never been a better time to join us.
We’re based on Auckland’s North Shore just minutes from the Northern Motorway. Our benefits include working with a great team, performance-based pay, training and development opportunities, challenging work, flexible work hours, paid birthday leave, discounted medical insurance, onsite gym and access to EAP services. We have a lot happening at Invenco and it's an exciting time to join as we expand globally.
How To Apply?
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the "Apply Now" button. Please ensure you attach a resume and cover letter addressing how you meet the key criteria.