Reporting to: Director of Communications and Content Marketing.
Fenergo is the leading provider of digital transformation, customer journey and client lifecycle management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions.
Its software digitally transforms and streamlines end-to-end CLM processes - from regulatory onboarding, data integration, client and counterparty data management, client lifecycle reviews and remediation, all the way to client offboarding.
Fenergo is recognized for its in-depth financial services and regulatory expertise (from a team of over 30 global regulatory specialists), community-based approach to product development and rules engine which ensures financial institutions are future-proofed against evolving Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), tax and OTC derivatives-based regulations across 100+ jurisdictions.
Counting 80+ global financial institutions as clients, our award-winning CLM suite digitally transforms how financial institutions manage clients; from initial onboarding to KYC/AML and regulatory compliance, to data management and ongoing lifecycle KYC reviews and refreshes.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Fenergo currently employs over 850 people and has offices in North America, the UK, Poland, Spain, South Africa, Asia Pacific, and the UAE.
The Communications & Content Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the Fenergo Communications & Content Marketing Team, joining an existing team of specialists who create compelling, persuasive and informative content that builds brand awareness, attracts leads and converts these leads into warm prospects.
Thought leadership is the cornerstone of Fenergo’s lead generation and nurturing activity. You will be highly motivated and an enthusiastic individual, who can write across a myriad of mediums and channels, offering key messages to different buyer personas. You will be capable of translating complex technology-based content into compelling stories that fuel our lead lifecycle process.
Your role will span both public relations and content marketing worlds, allowing you to expand your experience and skillset across these critical communications divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the execution of the PR plan for Fenergo across owned and earned channels.
- Be a day-to-day point of contact for PR agencies, ensuring they are briefed for successful execution of content and announcements.
- Work closely with content team to ensure content is leveraged and maximised for PR.
- Manage the reporting and measurement of PR outcomes.
- Handle the distribution of key news announcements and measure against KPIs set.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key media in trade, technology, business and national press.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of media landscape and monitor for Fenergo coverage, competitor coverage and emerging topics and trends for thought leadership.
- Manage an annual awards calendar.
- Draft and manage approval and translations for a variety of media and briefing materials.
- Support Content Marketing by creating compelling content that educates, informs and engages our global prospect community, converting leads at the top of the funnel into warmer prospects and eventually customers.
- Develop and hone persuasive, engaging and thought leading content across a broad range of mediums and for various channels including whitepapers, blogs, videos, case studies, emails, social ads, digital ads etc.
- Both support and own the editorial calendar and KPIs attached to every piece of content and every campaign that is launched.
- Create persona-based content that delivers tailored and key messages to each of our buying personas, ensuring the message is as impactful as possible.
- Work closely with digital marketing team in delivering content across a broad range of digital channels including email, social (paid and organic), PPC/SEO, digital adverts, SEO-enabled website content to drive digital traffic and provide a highly engaged experience and improve conversions.
- Work closely with other teams within Marketing to help deliver PR and AR marketing excellence (Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Partner & Customer Marketing, Field Marketing).
- Work very closely with the Digital Marketing team to coordinate the scheduling and amplification of all content and PR materials and coverage via Fenergo’s digital channels.
Career Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience working in public relations or content marketing in either an agency or in-house environment.
- B2B technology experience and media knowledge is a must.
- Experience managing and launching content and PR campaigns on earned and owned channels.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
Skills & Knowledge
- A strong team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills that informs, educates and persuades.
- An ability to combine creative thinking with commercial and product understanding.
- An ability to write across a wide variety of mediums (digital, social, print) and for a variety of personas.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering a high standard of work that is outcomes focused and KPI-driven.
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefit.