We’re seeking a clinical content writer to help with our efforts to develop educational content for nurses and other healthcare professionals. The ideal candidate will have both deep clinical experience (in certified home health and hospice) and strong writing/communication skills. If the chance to create content that will educate and empower tens of thousands of care workers is interesting to you, this role may be for you.
- Design, develop, and update clinical content for online home health and hospice training.
- Perform literature research to provide an evidence-based foundation for all content.
- Work in collaboration with the content development team.
- Perform quality assurance of clinical content.
- Serve as a clinical resource for both internal and external customers.
- Participate in market analysis, data review and analysis, and other related projects.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 3 years clinical nursing in home health and hospice
- Knowledgeable in both OASIS and PDGM
- Experience with clinical writing and/or education
- Experience with course development/review preferred
- Experience developing ANCC-accredited courses desirable
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills; ability to step through logical pathways to determine results. Must be results oriented; effective as both a team member and independent worker with attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Research and Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) knowledge or experience highly desirable.
- Writing experience highly desirable.
- Project management skills desirable.
- Knowledge of medical coding schemes desirable.
- Strong critical thinker able to take and give constructive feedback.
- Durham, North Carolina
- Rexburg, Idaho