*Please note that this position is fully remote*
Within3 has a career opportunity for a skilled and experienced Chief Medical Writer to contribute, lead and grow a team of Medical Writers as an extension of the Client Success team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in medical writing and in managing a team of staff global medical writers.
The Manager will also need to contribute to the development of internal processes for the writing team, which will integrate with CS team workflow and ensure clear communication and process consistency around the world.
- Manage the Global Outcomes Team, while still working as an active writer on the team
- Create efficient processes and best practice workflows that integrate with CS team delivery and implementation; communicate these processes to all Outcomes team members and CS team arms
- Train new team members in best practices, technical features and software functionality while ensuring they deliver contracted services at the level required; create company-wide training
- Create and deliver monthly internal reports to SVP Client Success to highlight successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization across Outcomes reports and other content areas
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert to clients, and internal team (CS/BD) members, complex summaries and out of scope content opportunities
- Create and deliver monthly internal reports to highlight successes and provide on-going recommendations for further optimization across Outcomes team
- Maintain proper knowledge of software and technology used, while leading process and workflow improvements collected from team members
- Working as part of a larger team to provide excellent client service demonstrated through repeat clients, referrals, and overall account growth.
- Degree MD, PharmD, PhD or Masters in a biological or medically related subject, preference for higher degree
- Significant writing and leadership experience in a medical communications agency or similar environment
- Good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and medical communications
- Up-to-date knowledge of key compliance guidelines and documentation
- Well-trained in all forms of medical communications and education
- Good PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.