We have some exciting new opportunities for freelance Central Analysts/Writers within Euromonitor International’s Central Analysis Team (CAT). This is the perfect role if you are someone who has experience in syndicated research, has strong writing and proofreading skills, is analytically minded and can turn around projects within tight deadlines.
- Work from home in any country globally with on-hand support
- Collaboration with a team based in our head office in London
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects read by top multinationals
- Competitive hourly salary
Each year, Euromonitor International publishes more than 17,000 reports on 27 industries across 210 countries. These reports are read by key multinational companies, as well as government bodies and leading academic institutions.
As a Central Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing qualitative research notes and using your writing and proofreading skills to create informative, high-quality reports based on provided insights on a variety of fmcg industries.
- Create written country reports using research material
- Proofread all written reports before submitting to ensure that everything is standardised, cross-checked and ready to be published
- Ensure each report clearly communicates key research findings
- Perform secondary/desk research as required to boost final report delivered to clients
- Generate succinct conclusions and strategic analysis using resources provided
- University degree in a subject where strong writing/editing skills are required
- Native English-language speaker
- Regular availability (circa 25 hours per week)
- Report writing and proofreading experience
- Desk research experience
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Euromonitor International House Style
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Tenacity and keen attention to detail
- Ability to understand and deliver report objectives
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, apply today! We would love to hear from you.
Due to high levels of applicants we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply. If you don’t hear back from us then your application for this role has not been successful. It might be that this is not the role for you so please feel free to check out the careers page on our website www.euromonitor.com.