Wonderbly is a unique, award winning startup that designs, sells, prints and ships super high quality personalised books for children. Our books are designed to instil a sense of boundless self-belief in the children that read them. In the past five years we’ve sold over six million books and we want to sell hundreds of millions more so we can influence the lives of the next generation to be more curious, kind and courageous than any that has come before.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a wonderful writer, who can master our tone of voice and use their creative brilliance to develop new and exciting content for Wonderbly. It’s a chance to create humorous, lively and all-round-fun copy for a company that is dedicated to making children more kind, curious and courageous (and making them laugh, too).
Working with our head of copy, as well as our in-house author and co-founder, you’ll have the opportunity to get stuck into all sorts of digital projects, from emails to Facebook ads to onsite campaigns and long-form blog content. We’re a happy, positive bunch of people (and animals, and mythical creatures) who seek similar. Hard working, playful writers really float our boat – so send us examples of your perkiest work!
- Solid mid-level copywriting experience
- Lots of experience writing fun and effective marketing copy
- A superb grasp of how to write for digital channels: emails, website, Facebook ads, social media posts, and blogs
- Experience writing for children’s, eCommerce or catalogue brands is an advantage
- Critical thinking: the ability to interrogate a brief, understand our lovely brand and tap into audience insights
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced team
First and foremost you should join Wonderbly because of the work. We’re on a mission to inspire boundless self belief in every child, everywhere through our beautiful personalised books.
- Salary of £30 – £35k
- The chance to work on something your friends and family will fall in love with
- Flexible remote working for now (but must be able to commit to two / three days in the office in the future)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular Yoga classes and mental health support
- Personal training allowance
- 28 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Health insurance to keep you in tip-top shape
- Pension scheme
Equal opportunities employer
Our team are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, disability, family structure, socio-economic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis (it's the law, but it's also just the right thing to do).