Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 1,000+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com.
About The Role
As a Senior Brand Copywriter you will be a key member of the Brand Marketing Team and will be responsible for bringing creative vision to life in the form of first class creative storytelling that showcase and advertise our world class products. You'll be joining a team where we conceive, design, and lead the development of high-quality creative work that pushes the Crypto.com brand forward.
We are looking for a writer who is able to move quickly between campaign concepts, short and long form copy, film scripts, social content and much more for the brand.
We are a fully-remote team working throughout APAC, and welcome applicants from anywhere in the region.
- As an integral member of the brand marketing team, you will be brainstorming, coordinating, and collaborating frequently to contribute to bigger-picture objectives.
- Create original, compelling copy that is on-brand, for a wide range of media.
- From ideation to implementation, you will deep-dive into exploring creative ideas, and communicate copy directions, decisions, and rationale to team lead.
- Maintaining a consistent brand image for all visual communications and partnerships across multiple channels.
- Communicate between various teams internally, and partners and vendors externally.
- 7+ and more years of experience working in a creative agency or independently.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your creative writing skills and the ability to be conceptual.
- A creative and curious mind, an eye for detail, and a captivating storyteller.
- The ability to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A fast learner with a “get things done” attitude.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, organisational skills, interpersonal skills and be able to manage conflicting requirements from different stakeholders.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.