Do you write content that makes you feel pretty damn clever? Are your blogs witty, well-researched, educational, AND entertaining?
You might be who we’re looking for.
We’re bloggerboy. We write epic blogs for companies to help them stand out from the crowd and from the plethora of crap content that’s out there.
Our team is growing, and we need more writers who share our passion for no-bullshit content.
What We Offer You
- A lot of work, if you want it (from 9000 – 24,000 words per month)
- 3-5c per word (rates depending on proven experience & project size)
- Clear, detailed, results-driven briefs
- A responsive team Slack channel and project management via Monday.com
- Coaching and support
- The opportunity to specialize in an industry you like writing about
- The chance to widen your expertise to other industries and projects
We’re looking for confident content writers for projects in the following industries:
- SaaS (B2B and B2C)
- Sales CRM’s and similar platforms (especially Salesforce)
- Digital marketing + web design
- B2B professional services
- Pet care
- Health and wellbeing, addiction
We want people who can follow a brief thoroughly, do their research, and write long-form blogs (2500-3000 words) that speak the audience’s language.
Basically, We Want You To Write Stuff Like This
Still interested? Awesome. Apply at the link provided. Please provide the 3 best examples of your work, any relevant details about your experience, and how many blogs/projects you’re available to write.
You’re also going to be asked a question under the heading ‘Opinion’. Please include the word ‘pineapple’ in your answer. Not just in the box, but in the answer. This not only helps us to filter out spammy applications from people who aren’t reading the job ad or have low attention to detail but also tests your creative ability to include specific keywords in your content.