Are you a talented writer who wants to be at the forefront of transforming learning through literacy in a high growth EdTech company?
This opportunity will appeal to writing professionals and students, keen to use their expert writing skills and eye for grammatical accuracy to promote education for all.
Working with Bedrock’s marketing team, your mission will be to write well-researched, accurate, reader-friendly blog copy for our website, perfectly written to provide teachers, parents, tutors and students with the most important information around education.
Who Are We And What Drives Us?
Bedrock Learning is an *innovative *education technology scale-up, transforming learning through literacy. Schools and parents rely on our impactful solutions to improve learner outcomes.
Our cutting-edge platform teaches and helps hundreds of thousands of users every single day. We are *committed *to each and every one of them, whether they’re completing a grammar quiz, reading an impact report or asking us a question via support.
Our inquisitive culture drives maximum value for our users, which makes Bedrock a rewarding and exhilarating place to work.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Writing 500 word blogs to fit topics within education, eg. “Literacy in KS1”
- Researching Bedrock’s mission, along with teaching and learning theories, to provide accurate, research-supported blog copy
- Corresponding with the marketing team to ensure blog copy is grammatically perfect
- A keen eye for detail - we’re looking for writers with spotless grammar
- A conversational voice - the future of blog writing, even about education, is reader-friendly and easily scannable
- A talent for communication - you love writing, and it shines through no matter what you’re writing about
- A degree in an English-related field is desirable
- £30-50 per 500 words depending on experience.
- Opportunity for continuous work.