Become part of one of the biggest global movements at Killing Kittens, where we’re empowering women and sexually liberating people all over the world.
We have a new role in our growing organisation for an experienced freelance Copywriter/Editor to join the team. We are looking for someone independent and self-motivated with experience of producing compelling content that would perfectly fit our company audience's needs. You will have the chance to use your imagination and creativity to ensure brand engagement for sex positive people. Creating the go to hub for all things relating to Sex. You will be working with a network of writers to ensure regular content is being produced.
Our culture is our biggest asset - we really care about our mission of empowering people in every aspect of their sex lives. We have a core team of very talented people working behind the scenes to make sure that our community have a great experience and we’re always thinking of new ways to make things better, and that work ethic is really apparent in the office and from our remote workers. KK is hard work but always lots of fun.
We're looking for attitude, we want you to take risks and recognise that failure is just part of the journey. We want you to love people. We want you to be rebellious, independent and constantly challenge the world around you and always look for opportunities to improve and innovate. We don't do status quo here.
- Create compelling sex oriented content and addressing topics for sex positive people
- Produce content and resources for a range of channels, including blogs, online sales platforms, social media, newsletters, email, video etc.
- Deliver an inclusive, creative, and sophisticated copy to convey the Killing Kittens message
- Review and curate blog content
- Capture and highlight the best content from wide range of sex related topics
- Analyze competition and develop competitive advantage through keyword usage
- Create engaging and original copy, ensuring it adheres to SEO best practices
- Write creative and compelling advertising copy
- Work with our copywriters and SEO strategy to get the best results across multiple platforms
- Leverage market data to develop content themes / topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support the company point of view and educate customers
- Edit or proofread other customer-facing content to ensure quality, consistency and effective local market adaptation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong command of all social media formats and expertise in the use of leading social media platforms
- Have an interest in sex oriented subjects
- Have great interpersonal skills and good editorial skills in English for the UK and USA market
- Be self-sufficient and able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Be competent in both copywriting and technical optimisation of websites
- Understand how to communicate the difference between SEO approaches and their technical implementation
- Have some experience of content management systems such as WordPress
- Looking to be part of a fast-moving environment.
Killing Kittens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.