Wix Japan - an exciting and innovative team that’s responsible for expanding and promoting Wix in the Japanese market. Our vision is to enable any business, community or person – anywhere in the world – to create their business online. Our mission is to support the creation of products that fit our users globally in terms of language and culture, and enable them to grow their business internationally by giving them the tools they need. We talk to our users on an ongoing basis to build a strong relationship with our community.
We’re looking for a Content Manager to deliver high-quality content to Japanese users.
A native Japanese speaker with exceptional verbal/written communication skills. You’re highly tech-savvy and passionate about learning new things and developing your skills. You can make logical and objective judgements based on the numbers and market situation, and you’re skilled in project management and multitasking, collaborating with a cross-functional team.
You’re positive, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You also possess a business level of spoken and written English, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree or above.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Professional experience in Media, Marketing, Public Relations.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Basic Graphic/Design tool (Photoshop and Illustrator) skill.
As a Content Manager, You Will
- Create a content strategy as well as an editorial calendar for Wix’s Japanese blog.
- Localize blogs and documents such as sales collateral from English to Japanese in the Wix tone and voice.
- Plan and create content for Japanese blog. You will need not only to understand market trends, but also explore our products/features and identify and interview our users.
- Localize and create content for Japanese newsletters.
- Closely work with the SEO team to analyze and improve blog content that we offer.
- Collaborate closely with our Social Media team to enhance online content for Japanese users.