We are seeking a Beauty Copywriter to support all of our brand & marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for creating original copy across all digital touch-points—including campaigns, landing pages, social, video, and email—as well as all physical touch-points—including product and shade names, packaging copy, and visual merchandising. This is a cross-functional role that works with teams across the organization.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Develop copy for marketing materials including ads, social media, emails, TV, website, packaging, press stories, and more
- Work closely with design, marketing, production, digital and product development teams to develop brand copy across various digital and non-digital touchpoints
- Help evolve copy workflows and processes
- Demonstrate strong editing, grammar, and proofreading techniques
- Follow brand guidelines and help enhance them over time
- Execute messaging strategies from conception to commercialization for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in fast-paced environment
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter in an in-house retail or agency environment
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Strong understanding of beauty, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Organized individual contributor with great communication skills
- Ability to convert data + insights into creative solutions that drive results
- Dynamic portfolio showcasing a wide variety of writing style for tone and/or brand work.