ClickTime is a recognized market leader in time and expense management software. Every hour of every day, ClickTime's SaaS platform is hard at work serving thousands of enterprises, nonprofits, and governments around the world. From bootstrapped beginnings, ClickTime has now tracked over $140 billion worth of employee time, helping its customers understand and improve their workforce efficiency, profitability, and resource planning. ClickTime has grown to 40+ people currently working 100% remotely - all profitably and without any outside investment - and is excited to jump into the next stage of company growth.
About the Role
ClickTime is hiring its first-ever B2B Content Writer to articulate ClickTime’s value to prospective buyers and customers. Reporting to our Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll also work closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Sales Enablement to build brand awareness, generate product interest, and increase win rates. If you’re a fast writer, love geeking out on...everything, and excited to make a difference at a growing organization, we want to talk to you!
- Research time tracking-related topics and trends, and explore time tracking-related data, to create engaging content
- Increase scroll depth of blog articles
- Decrease bounce rate on blogs
- Help upsell and educate current customers
- Write blog posts, email campaigns, whitepapers, eBooks, infographic content, and sales collateral, and more, that communicate a clear brand voice to prospects and customers
- Build and maintain a content calendar to support demand generation, sales enablement and new product introduction (NPI)
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines (experience with freelance writing and working remotely is a plus)
- Experience as a journalist and/or in the financial sector is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications, or other relevant field is a plus
ClickTime is an equal opportunity employer (EEO), and we value diversity at our company. We provide employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.