Brainrider is a marketing and creative services agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house creative teams and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to deliver a high level of service to their internal marketing clients.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value the insights and knowledge we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
Are you our next new team member?
This is a full-time position reporting to our Menlo Park, CA office, but working 100% embedded with our client's office in New York. Due to COVID-19 guidelines this role is 100% remote, work from home.
We’re looking for a content writer, storyteller with a minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing experience, to partner with product marketers and designers to plan, create, and continually improve content for our client's business products. For this role, you will need to be comfortable planning, writing and editing content for a broad range of topics, with the goal of continually improving our client’s work.
The ideal candidate loves both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. You will need to be comfortable researching, planning, writing and editing content for a broad range of projects and formats including online long-form content, presentation decks, PDF marketing assets, multi-channel campaigns. In previous roles, you have learned that you prefer and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight processes to have a huge impact.
You’ll work closely with producers on our client’s team to develop public-facing case studies, outlining advertiser successes.
- Project Manage your content creation process: set up timelines, follow-up with cross-functional partners, source creative when needed
- Perform client outreach (cold calling if needed) to research and develop stories content
- Conduct interviews with potential clients, and connect their stories with current events
- Write and edit content keeping consistency with the brand and style
- Create compelling success stories, and insightful case studies
- 5+ years’ experience as a full-time writer in B2B marketing roles, including customer case studies or success stories
- Good project management and ability to prioritize workflows
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and partnership.
- Ability to multi-task and take the lead on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and highly organized
NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP OFFERED. Due to COVID-19 guidelines this role is 100% remote, work from home.
This position may also include embedded projects, working for Brainrider but dedicated to one of our client's offices, for a specified timeframe. We call it the "Flex Model" you can learn more about it at brainrider.com.
Compensation: competitive annual salary plus PTO, medical, dental, vision, and other benefits and perks, including flexible schedule and WFH opportunities.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.