Model N is looking for an excellent technical writer to join our globally distributed Publications team. The successful candidate will have worked in organizations that have produced a variety of documents that help customers configure and extend enterprise application products.
Technical writers at Model N are responsible for researching, writing, editing, and maintaining product documentation. They are expected to collaborate with individuals in Product Management and Product Development.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in English/Journalism/Communication with a good understanding of software or, a B.E./B.Tech/Master of Computer Applications degree
- 0-3 years experience writing for business-user and developer audiences
- Excellent written and communication skills and strong attention to detail as demonstrated through writing samples (portfolio is required for consideration)
- Excellent understanding of US English Self starter with a track record of being able to drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Be able to gather document requirements from SME inputs
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Ability to learn industry-standard tools such as Adobe FrameMaker and Acrobat Professional, MS Office, etc
- Knowledge of single-sourcing a plus
- Experience with re-use and repurposing concepts is a plus
- Experience working with wiki-based tools like Confluence or MindTouch is a plus
- Experience working with UNIX or Linux is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML is also a plus
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance.
Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on if this is not the right opportunity for you. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/