It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success.
Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As an Associate Medical Writer you have the opportunity to take your first steps on a hugely rewarding career path. This is an entry level role, working with a team of brilliant people from whom you can learn a huge amount and develop your own skills.
On a day-to-day basis your job will be to support senior members of the editorial team in delivering a wide range of medical communication projects. Extensive training and mentoring will be provided.
The right candidate will show a flair for writing and excellent attention to detail, as everything you produce will be expected to meet the highest possible standards of grammatical and scientific accuracy. You will develop the skills necessary to adapt content and style according to client objectives, showing an aptitude for keeping up-to-date with therapeutic areas as well as good publication practices and processes.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of standard computer software e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- 5% pension contribution
- Private medical health insurance
- WORKsmart - allows employees to have flexibility around their start and finish time.