Are you one of those people who puts periods at the end of casual texts? Do you know the difference between an en dash and an em dash and can't handle people that use them interchangeably (like animals!?)
We need you, in all your grammatical geekiness, to join us, in all of ours.
Codeless is a content production agency responsible for creating high-quality, long-form content for some of the biggest brands in the world. We're scaling up in the new year, and will be completing 350-400 long-form blog articles each month.
To make that happen, we need you to join our editorial team. The role is part-time to start with the potential to scale up in hours and workload in the future.
Who We Are
Codeless is a top-of-the-line content production agency creating long-form content for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Alongside 50+ freelancers writers, our team creates, edits and delivers 350+ long-form articles every month. We write in the SaaS and marketing spaces as well as financial, technical, cybersecurity, affiliate, ecommerce, and more.
We're a fully-remote team of content professionals, and we're looking for you to join us.
Who You Are
- A recent grad with a marketing, communications or journalism degree, looking to build experience in the fast-moving marketing agency space.
- You're enthusiastic about working remotely — from a co-working space, your home office, a cafe, or the beach. So long as you get the work done, we don't care where you are when you do it.
- You have to be process-driven, though. Codeless is, and we need you to align with our client's unique guidelines for content as well as our internal processes which make the whole thing run smoothly.
- You have to have an eye for details and be excellent with the written word.
What you'll be doing:
Editorial review at Codeless is a combination of checklist and creativity:
- You'll check the content against an optimization tool as well as read through it based on our existing editorial processes and client-specific checklists
- If small adjustments need to be made to improve flow or fix something factually incorrect, you'll make the change yourself
- You'll be providing valuable feedback to writers, both to improve them for the future and to ensure they understand what needs to be fixed (if necessary)
- You'll be working with a team of 2 other associate editors as well as 2 senior editors to complete content to a high quality standard against a client-specific style guide
This isn't an internship. We'll pay you well based on your experience and you'll be working with some of the sharpest content marketing minds in the industry. You'll be expected to learn quickly and ask questions once.
If that sounds like something you're interested in, send us a cover letter explaining why you're right for the job, as well as your resume.